Sunday, October 07, 2007

Synergy Training Program at Peak Power

I'd like to continue the relationship between Synergy and Peak Power by offering testing and training at a reduced price for all Synergy members.

Testing package: includes anthropometry, body composition, VO2max (and development of training zones), and the development of a Critical Power curve (over : $275 (retest available for $225).

Training package: includes resistance training program specializing in strength
and power development and an 8 month membership at Peak Power. I have also set
aside three sessions a week (Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 7:00pm, and Saturdays at 11:00am for a small group training session). The regular price for an 8 month membership with coaching and program design is $1000, but since I am doing the program design on my own time and most of the instruction myself, (world renowned Olympic lifting coach Henrik Grigorian will also be available on Tuesday and Thursday evenings) I can offer Synergists a cost of $500. This is a fantastic training opportunity especially aimed at Track and Crit specific athletes at a very low cost.

Testing and Training Package would be $500 + $275 = $775 for all 8 months.

I am hoping to start the resistance training on first or second week of October,
but will wait to see how many people I have interested. The testing can be done
anytime. Please contact me via phone 210-4098 or by e-mail: ryan@sportdevelopment.com if you are interested in joining me.

Thanks,
Ryan

No comments: